Friday, January 1, 2021

ROGER

Arrival Date: 12/24/20

Size: 19"

Year: 2020

Edition Size: 3000

Designer: Isabelle Lee

Features: Plumo

Purchased From: QVC

Cost: Gift (Retail $168)

Thoughts: Roger was pretty high on my "can't wait for this one to come out" list when I first saw the 2020 collection, so of course he and actually almost all of my most wanteds fell during Q4. I was super lucky to get this adorable one! He's SO CUTE! Unfortunately, his mohair is patchy on one side of his muzzle, but he's so cute that I don't even care. This is really one reason I dislike plumo bears though. It's a nice idea, but when the rest of the bear is all plush and decent quality, having really spotty mohair, which is indeed natural, just looks funny. Thankfully most of mine have been okay, but even with his damage, there was no way this face was leaving the house. He's big and tyber and he's oh, so soft and cuddly!

No comments:

Post a Comment