Saturday, March 25, 2023

HAYLEY

Arrival Date: 3/25/23

Size: 23"

Year: 2022

Designer: Isabelle Lee

Purchased From: QVC

Cost: $182

Thoughts: Hayley was not on my radar for the longest time. She's been out for quite a while now and she's been on QVC. Recently, I've been noticing more and more pretty photos of her on the Facebook groups, and after I returned my two Artful Dodgers, I decided to give her a try. Big bears are not really my thing, mostly because I don't have a ton of space and because I tend not to find them as cuddly as the ones a few inches shorter. Hayley might just be an exception though. When I picked her up, I was surprised how cuddly she is, because she really is quite massive. She's comparable in size to Ambassador, but her fur is longer so she looks even bigger. She's got a nice squishy tummy though and she's lighter than she looks. She's very photogenic, too. I think she's going to be sticking around, though I won't know for sure until she's had her cuddle time. She had the somewhat poor luck of arriving on the same day as I bear I've wanted for years, so she's got a little wait before it's her turn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment