Saturday, June 24, 2023

DANA

Arrival Date: 6/24/23

Size: 16"

Year: 2023 Secret Collection

Designer: Isabelle Lee

Purchased From: CB Direct

Cost: $140

Thoughts: Dana in real life looks a lot different than promo photo Dana. The promo bear had a head that looked really round and the hair didn't come down as long onto her shoulders. It was like a puffball. She was also a few shades darker than this. I think she's gorgeous as is, so I'm not exactly disappointed, but I do wish they'd try a little harder to make the final product look like the prototype. Take photos again if the colors aren't being captured right. If I can take a picture with my basic digital camera and get the right shades, why was their picture so dark? She's still a beautiful bear with amusingly stubbly little legs, but if you want exactly what's in the photo, you're not going to get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment