Friday, September 18, 2026

DEWI

 

Arrival Date: 9/3/26

Size: 19"

Year: 2026 Julien Macdonald Signature Collection

Designer: Julien Macdonald

Purchased From: Charlie Bears

Cost: $228

Thoughts: I knew this red dragon was coming, but I wasn't sure I was going to want him. I had one of the Macdonald cats and ended up selling her because I hated getting poked by the plastic whiskers. 


 

But then I saw this face and those cool hands and feet. I knew I wanted him. I was pleasantly surprised he didn't cost a lot more! He's huge and very soft with a lot of different materials. 


I may or may not also have been influenced by a fellow collector saying she would never "invite" this into her home, acting like he was a devil. He's clearly a dragon! He's an unusual design but certainly not evil-looking. People are so weird. But reactions like that amp up appeal for me. Give me the misfit characters. They are welcome here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment