Saturday, November 21, 2020

BANJO

Arrival Date: 11/21/20

Size: 17"

Year: 2015

Edition Size: 1800

Designer: Isabelle Lee

Purchased From: Fellow collector on Facebook

Cost: $62 shipped

Thoughts: I fell in love with a Banjo quite a while ago and the transaction never went through. The seller was very difficult about me sending the money a certain way (the correct way) via Paypal when she'd never asked for her way (the wrong way) up front. if she had, I would have automatically refused to buy. I loved that bear though and I was very sad I couldn't adopt him. It's been worth the wait though to finally get him from a nice fellow collector, who saw my name by Banjo on the CB North America Facebook wishlist. She reached out to me while I was on vacation and I was able to finally bring home this adorable guy. He's an older bear from 2015, back they were made more like this. He's got really oversized feet and he's floppy in a good way and cuddly in a great way. I love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment