Sunday, November 22, 2020

CAROUSEL


Arrival Date: 11/22/20

Size: 22"

Year: 2020

Designer: Isabelle Lee

Purchased From: BAMS

Cost: $168

Thoughts: My big guy is here! Carousel was the first one in the 2020 catalog to really jump right out at me. I recognized that black fur with the neon red tipping right away as Together's fur. I adore Together, so Carousel was a must have. Being this stunning black and red would have been enough, too, but I really love Together's fur. Actually, I think the brighter red on his paws and ears is the same as Cherry Pie, who's another big favorite. Carousel is enormous at 22", though he doesn't have the girth of Christian, who is I think only an inch taller. I need to note that is NOT Carousel's necklace. I preferred this one that Valerie included, so I removed the heart he came with. I haven't cuddled with him yet, but I think he's going to be a great one for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment