Thursday, April 22, 2021

LARRY

Arrival Date: 4/22/21

Size: 18"

Year: 2012 Secret Collection

Edition Size: 600

Designer: Isabelle Lee

Purchased From: Fellow Collector

Cost: $120

Thoughts: Ah, Larry. I fell in love with one particular Larry on ebay back in 2019, but didn't win him. I should have tried harder! I think I got Griffin instead. I know there were two from the same seller that I tried for. I saw him for sale a few times, but none really spoke to me until this guy. The collector I've been buying a lot of older bears from listed him and I thought about it for a day or so and then asked about him. This guy's got a little more sass than the kinda dippy cute one I liked on ebay, but I like his face a lot, too. He's bigger than I expected and quite wobbly, but I've gotten comfortable with the wobble. I think he looks like a raccoon a bit and he's quite soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment