Tuesday, April 6, 2021

PUDDING

Arrival Date: 4/6/21

Size: 18"

Year: 2010

Edition Size: 900

Designer: Isabelle Lee

Purchased From: Fellow collector

Cost: $150

Thoughts: Pudding! I've wanted him for a few years, but finally got the opportunity to get one from within the US. Pudding is actually much bigger than I thought. I guess I never looked at his height before. He's an older bear and very wobble-jointed. I reinforced his neck by winding a ribbon around it tightly. I don't  mind wobbles, but I do prefer to reinforce the neck if it's very wobbly. I believe Pudding was a holiday release. He has a lovely necklace of thick red, green and gold twisted cord with a large red bell and two wooden beads in green and red. But the thing that makes him most unique is that...he sparkles! Strands of iridescent tinsel are blended into both his brown and white fur. He's also not firmly stuffed so he feels very cuddly.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! You have wonderful collections! Thank you for sharing your insights. I love sweet Pudding so much! I am so happy for you that you found him. If you ever might have any ideas of ones that might need a new home I have been searching for him and would love to keep my eye out for one that needs to be adopted or any sites you might recommend :-) Thank you and Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely keep an eye on ebay. That has been my best source for older bears. Are you a US collector? I recommend joining this Facebook group, too, if you are:
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/194791037673732
      I've gotten a lot of my older bears from wonderful fellow collectors there.

      Delete
  2. Wow Thank you so much! That is wonderful! I truly appreciate it. I would love to join the lovely group you shared! I hope you get to find all your favorites you're searching for and I very much look forward to staying in touch. :-) Warm regards

    ReplyDelete