Monday, March 29, 2021

NIMBUS

Arrival Date: 3/29/21

Size: 19"

Year: 2014

Edition Size: 2000

Designer: Isabelle Lee

Purchased From: ebay

Cost: $86

Thoughts: Nimbus also arrived today and oh, man, do I love him. I think of Nimbus in a set with Mercury (I have him) and Bobsleigh (probably won't get him). I threw in a bid on Nimbus not at all thinking of winning, but I was at work when the auction ended and I ducked into the back to watch the last few minutes. I tossed in another couple bids and I still can't believe I won for less than $100! I mean, that's less than retail even and I know this is a popular bear. He's super soft like Mercury and I rearranged things so they can sit together. He's a big chunky guy, too. A bit wobbly-jointed like a lot of the older larger bears. He's adorable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment