Friday, May 5, 2023

BLITZEN

Arrival Date: 5/5/23

Size: 14"

Year: 2022

Designer: Alison Mills

Purchased From: BAMS

Cost: $182

Thoughts: I like the Signature Collection, but they tend to be out of my price range and a lot of them are standing, which is not my thing. I have to really love a standing bear to get him. The reindeer aren't standers and there was something about Blitzen that I really liked, so I ended up with him. I think he's very stately and handsome, but I definitely do not see the price reflected in the product. He's also possibly the least cuddly plush I own aside from my couple standing tiny bears. I tried snuggling with him and the antlers and rough fabric coat are just not good enough. I still like him, but I'm considering him a lesson learned on the Signature pieces. I'll just admire them in other people's pics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment