Monday, May 15, 2023

HIGGLEDY

Arrival Date: 5/13/23 and 5/15/23

Size: 16"

Year: 2023

Designer: Charlie

Purchased From: Artisanal Bears (left) & BAMS (right)

Cost: $84

Thoughts: I loved Higgledy in the catalogue, because he looked like Kaleidoscope but with darker colors that were more to my liking. (I love Kaleidoscope, but darker jewel tones are a weakness.) The catalogue model had red on his face, so that's what I wanted. When I saw the one on the left, I loved him, but my stockist was adding her pictures soon, so I waited to see if she'd have one similar. Thankfully, she put up the photos later the same day and I saw the only one with more red on the face wasn't one I liked. I was drawn to the green-faced one on the right, so I bought him, then also bought my red-faced guy on the left. I don't have twins often, but these two are so different and each in an appealing unique way, that I had to have them both. Higgledy is a soft-furred cuddly bear with a skinnier body and large feet. He's excellent if you want someone more colorful and no two will ever be alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment