Thursday, December 17, 2020

MOZART

Arrival Date: 12/17/20

Size: 16"

Year: 2017 (LE 40. Mine is #14.)

Designer: Kaycee Bears

Purchased From: ebay

Cost: $198 (Retail $220)

Thoughts: I have wanted Mozart since 2017 when he came out. Sienna was part of the same collection and I picked her over him, but it was close. I think his higher price kept me away. I've been watching this particular one on ebay for literal years. I finally came into a bit of money and decided he had to come home at last. 2020 is the year I've brought other older Kaycees home, so I figured it was right to add one more. He's by far my biggest one at 16" and his hair is quite long. He's skinnier than I expected underneath it all, but he's a great hug. I love the long tail and his rust-lined ears. He's going to look perfect sitting on the opposite end of the shelf Sienna's on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment