Monday, May 16, 2022

RUNES (Rehomed)

Arrival Date: 5/16/22

Size: 14"

Year: 2021

Edition Size: 400 (Mine is #273.)

Designer: Isabelle Lee

Purchased From: BAMS

Cost: $342.95

Thoughts: So all my mohair pieces that were supposed to be spread out last year arrived in two concurrent shipments. Sigh. I was able to buy Runes in full thanks to Paypal Pay in 4 but Charms and Harley will be in layaway for a bit. I like Runes a lot but I'm not quite in love. He may be moving on to another home eventually. I think I want to get Charms here first and see if I prefer one or the other. I have Snapdragon, who is the ultimate mohair dragon, and I try to limit my mohair pieces because they feel like extravagances to me. Runes is gorgeous and he's currently enjoying sitting with Grumbleweed, the original green dragon. I may rearrange those top shelves once Lantern and Charms get here. I'd like Charms by Scorch and Runes by Signals but I don't have enough space at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment