Wednesday, February 21, 2024

TREACLE TOFFEE

Arrival Date: 2/20/24

Size: 18.5"

Year: 2023 

Designer: Isabelle Lee

Purchased From: ebay

Cost: About $207 shipped from Australia 

Thoughts: Treacle became my recent bear obsession after seeing some from Lovely Bears. I was planning on waiting until she hit the US, but then I decided why not now? I shopped around but missed out on another I liked. Then I checked ebay and found an Australian seller that had three to choose from. I've never seen one with this type of face so I ended up choosing her over the face I was actually expecting to pick. I'm absolutely in love with this bear. I can be picky about the long-haired ones, but she's perfect. I think her fur is the silkiest I've ever felt on a long pile CB. She's a little harder packed with stuffing, but she's quite cuddly anyway.  Definitely highly recommend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment