Thursday, March 21, 2024

EMIL

Arrival Date: 3/21/24

Size: 19"

Year: 2016

Designer: Isabelle Lee

Purchased From: ebay

Cost: About $132 (Retail $126)

Note: Missing black ribbon and bell in photo. I removed them and placed them in my storage box. 

Thoughts: I have waited years to find just the right Emil. He's a random plush, so no two will be alike. I saw one many years ago that had a lot of dark on his face and that's what I wanted. Unfortunately, I kept finding him with an almost entirely gray face. I looked him up on ebay on a whim and discovered this guy, who's perfectly what I wanted, so I had to get him home. He's one of the tall, skinny variety of bears, which makes him cuddly and huggable, but not too heavy and he doesn't take up much space. I'm so happy to finally meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment